Location: Remote. (Multiple States, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Department: Marketing & Design
Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Senior
Mole Street is a HubSpot Diamond partner agency and industry leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including growth-driven design programs, technical HubSpot consulting projects, and data-driven content marketing programs.
Mole Street is seeking a senior-level, proactive, cross-functional designer who wants to be a long-term, respected contributor on a mission-driven team. The mission? Empowering others to realize their greatness.
Our culture is driven by the core values ofJoy, Grit, Accountability, Proactivity, Authenticity and Innovation. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient and results oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
In the Principal UI Designer role, you will design and lead advanced design components for our web and content work, considering UX and business strategies while working hand in hand with team members to execute revenue-impacting marketing programs.
Mole Street’s Principal UI Designer leads the execution of our client’s website and content marketing design, with a focus on exceeding client expectations. You will work cross-functionally across a diverse team of designers, copywriters, SEO specialists, UX strategists, developers and marketing automation specialists to deliver for clients.
The Principal UI Designer comes with 8+ years experience ideating strategies, executing metrics-driven programs, and creating alignment with Director- and C-suite level stakeholders. Above all else, you have an expert-level knowledge of the full inbound marketing ecosystem — from web development and UX design, to enterprise-level content marketing programs that drive organic traffic and convert qualified leads to our clients’ websites.
The day-to-day looks like:
- Design and presenting high level client-facing UI wireframes for websites and content marketing assets.
- Oversee and review the work of specialized design team members to ensure that web pages and content meet top-line business objectives through both a visual design and business strategy perspective.
- Overseeing quality assurance and creative direction of all design materials
- Build out and lead design frameworks for client assets
- Tracking and reporting on web success during quarterly business reviews with clients impacted through design components
- Proactively building and consistently maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships through all available touch points (Zoom, email, texting, phone calls)
- Ensuring the timely, successful, and on-budget delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with program managers to provide the client clear, action-oriented, weekly status updates and agendas
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating our clients on our process, as well as industry best practices
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Accurately accounting for your time to ensure clear visibility as it relates to project, client, and deliverable cost/value metrics
- Properly communicating client and technical requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 8+ years experience in senior roles within digital and/or content marketing
- 5+ years experience in client-facing roles
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification is a plus
- Executive-level communication skills, excellent attention to detail, well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with grace
- Tenacious drive to hit deadlines and meet commitments
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of web design and development
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter and work examples to this application.