Mole Street is an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner and industry-leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including technical implementations, growth-driven design programs, technical HubSpot consulting projects.
Our culture is driven by the core values of Joy, Grit, Accountability, Curiosity, Authenticity, Clarity and Growth Mindedness. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient, and results-oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient and results driven, taking pride in the work and the people who do it. Employees are highly valued and dependable, driven to win for the collective good of the company and its clientele and dedicated to breaking the mold from the agency of the past into the agency of the future as Mole Street grows.
The Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for leading pre-sales efforts, building trust with prospects, referral partners and clients and maximizing the value of each contract. You will work with and reinforce relationships with referral partners and HubSpot reps to acquire more pipeline. Your mission is to drive the revenue growth of Mole Street by showcasing capabilities to develop and implement the most high performing websites, migrations, integrations, implementations and consulting programs through HubSpot in the market. You will directly execute the sales efforts of both our services and HubSpot software sales. Additionally, you will outline and lead technical discoveries and roadmapping for integrations, migrations and other projects that require development and technical scoping for new business.
Three main disciplines are critical to success for the Senior Solutions Architect.
The ability to drive:
- Pre-Sales: Ensure the highest standards of quality of technical requirements gathering, discovery and assessment of prospective client needs from a technical perspective during the sales process, documenting every step of the way through HubSpot CRM.
- Contracting and Closing: Managing a deal through to signature and payment.
- Sales to Delivery Handoff: Own new client account overviews and handoff process to client services team setting them up for success
Below are examples of day to day activities that are not exhaustive:
- Conduct initial meetings at the connect call stage whether it be through appointments set by the Belkins team or HubSpot direct reps that are serving as referral partners for initial leads or more mature opportunities
- Engage in early, mid and late stage selling across both solution lines
- Own excellence in Mole Street’s CRM, managing deals and notes, memorializing all conversations with prospective clients to ensure smooth handoff once Closed Won occurs
- Own sales reporting, forecasting and insights around SQL to contract close and liaise with the marketing function to ensure accountability on the MQL to SQL handoff
Contracting and Closing:
- Write, send and see contracts through to signature
- Invoice for initial deposits paid for new engagement
Sales to Delivery Handoff:
- Bottom line responsible for sales to client services handoff and supporting whatever activities are needed to ensure the account team is as prepared a possible to deliver on the contracted engagement provide an excellent client experience
- Daily huddle attendance - 9:32-9:47 daily
- Weekly account meeting attendance - 10:30am Mondays
- Availability on email, Slack, Zoom, and phone during working hours for connects with team and client as needed
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible PTO Policy
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.