Mole Street is an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner and industry-leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including growth-driven design programs, technical HubSpot consulting projects, and data-driven content marketing programs.
Our culture is driven by the core values of Joy, Grit, Accountability, Proactivity, Authenticity, and Innovation. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient, and results-oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
The HubSpot Consultant is responsible for owning a set of our enterprise client relationships, consulting on strategies to implement HubSpot technologies, managing project plans and aligning teams to execute on work. In a new business capacity, you will help to close clients in the final stages of pitch, up-sell current clients and retain clients. You will cultivate your team and play a role in hiring HubSpot Consultants, Implementation Specialists and other roles as created within this department. Your mission as HubSpot Consultant is to build and maintain relationships, advise well and create clarity for clients and internal teams, aiding in the growth of Mole Street to the top HubSpot Consulting firm globally.
Three main disciplines are essential to success in this role.
- Account Management - excellent abilities to build relationships with clients in order to build trust, deliver well and sell
- Project Management - detail focused and a great delegator, we are looking for someone who understands the work and the people around them, tasking out their team to execute through our project management process
- HubSpot Strategy - A strategist who sees the big picture and can frame and provide consultative advice verbally and then document in order to priorities activities and drive value at every touch point
- Analyze integration opportunities, prescribe and engineer solutions
- Plan and implement CRM and database migrations and assessments with your team
- Drive HubSpot Onboarding and client adoption
- Provide HubSpot Training
- Consult and drive better adoption in Marketing/Sales/Service/Ops/CMS Hubs
- Create upsell opportunities within the department
- Meet with clients and uncover priorities, set goals, and build action plans for sales and marketing initiatives
- Contact list organization and segmentation in HubSpot
- Manage and consult on CRM and sales process
- Design, build and showcase reports in HubSpot
- Bill based on client work completed
- Build high-level relationships with key clients and nurture
- Expand business for current clients by developing direct relationships with current clients
- Manage the sales pipeline in HubSpot and implement lead scoring
- Build Sales sequences, for large-scale outreach
- Ensure excellence in execution and push teams to innovate
- Work hand in hand with Implementation Specialists to create and execute action plans
- Recommend process improvement for HubSpot-related activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a software or technology consulting environment
- 5 years + of hands-on HubSpot experience, leading projects to implement solutions across all active hubs
- Understanding of all 5 Hubs
- HubSpot certifications are a big plus
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.