Mole Street is an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner and industry-leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including growth-driven design programs, technical HubSpot consulting projects, and data-driven content marketing programs.
Our culture is driven by the core values of Joy, Grit, Accountability, Proactivity, Authenticity, and Innovation. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient, and results-oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
Implementation Specialists sit in the Technology Department at Mole Street. They are responsible for creating value for Mole Street clients by spearheading and executing builds in all five HubSpot Hubs. More complex use cases are assigned to this role including integrations, migrations, data sync, reporting, and other projects that require solution architecture and excellent execution.
Your mission as an Implementation Specialist is to create precise requirements and architecture and execute well on these plans regarding any use case across the HubSpot technology ecosystem that may arise.
Three main disciplines are critical to success:
- Solution Architecture - the ability to assess a project and then create documented frameworks and architecture so that clients can see the strategy that is then executed.
- Execution - Energized by delivery and execution of work all the way through to deployment.
- Curiosity - Ability to collaborate well with a team, ask the right questions and see both the big picture and fine details necessary to accomplish any given task.
- Build landing pages, blogs, emails, workflows, website modules, and other deliverables through HubSpot.
- Perform data migrations from CSV files over to HubSpot.
- Set up integrations with the available apps from the marketplace.
- Build complete sales and service processes.
- Build service, sales, and CRM reports in HubSpot.
- Build Chatbots and live chats in HubSpot.
- Connect domains in HubSpot (email, landing pages, knowledge base, DKIM, and SPF).
- Install HubSpot tracking codes on clients' websites.
- Create custom objects to align the client processes within HubSpot.
- Perform account auditing processes and provide suggestions for optimization.
- Produce high-quality work that exceeds client expectations with a quick turnaround time
- Provide effective and real-time communication and project management in Monday.com
- Work to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Educate the internal team on the process, and execute best practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience with digital marketing and client services.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Basic HTML skills that allow you to understand how to create landing pages, email templates, and use HubSpot modules.
- HubSpot certifications a plus.
- Have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious. belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments.
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Desire to learn on your own
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.