Marketing Hub Enterprise Implementation for 65-person Team at Top 100 Accounting Firm
Sax LLP is a Top 100, multi-disciplinary accounting, tax and advisory firm serving clients in NJ, NY, PA and CT for more than 60 years.
Solution: Technical HubSpot Consulting
Professional Services, Accounting & Tax Advisory
Dec 2022 - Current
Marketing Hub Enterprise, Operations Hub Professional, Sales Hub Enterprise
The team at Sax LLP was looking for a solution to bring all of their users into a single CRM in order to have a single source of truth for their business. As a company, they were running the business traditionally and mostly offline and knew they needed to undergo a digital transformation.
Specifically, they were looking for a way to integrate Wolters Kluwer — a tax and accounting project manager software that is key to their operations — with HubSpot.
Implement 2 enterprise-level HubSpot Hubs
Implement 1 professional-level HubSpot Hub
HubSpot training for Marketing and Sales teams
Build out email automation
Develop and design landing pages
Develop and design email and social assets
Reporting via CampaignsSystems integration
In the first 4 months of the engagement, Mole Street has set up the foundation necessary to drive and measure results. We’ll be updating the page as additional work is completed and reporting becomes available.
- Initial HubSpot setup and implementation
- Migration from Mailchimp to HubSpot
- Structured all Sales processes in Sales Hub Enterprise
- HubSpot training for 80+ Sales people
- Supported data integration with Wolters Kluwer platform
- Data migration plan for 40,000 contacts
Technical HubSpot Consulting
- Marketing Hub Enterprise implementation for 65 users
- Setup for Operations Hub Professional
- Setup, implementation, and onboarding/training for Sales Hub Enterprise
- Training for 80+ sales people
- Imported 1,100+ deals to retain historical data from manual systems
- Migrated 25,000+ contacts
“I am so glad that I was referred to Mole Street by a peer in the industry. I had the task of onboarding a firm onto HubSpot (in fact, it was the company’s first-ever CRM), so this was set to be a challenging endeavor. Mole Street took the time to understand our use case, and ultimately delivered HubSpot in a way that a team of non-Salespeople could understand. Mole Street is a great partner, one I would recommend to my peers”
Leon Grassi ─ CMO & Head of Business Development