Web Developer (Remote)
Location: (Multiple States, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Department: Web Development
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-Level
Mole Street is a fast growing HubSpot agency and we're excited to be growing and expanding our team. Our stellar employees love to dig into challenging work, support our client's growth, and most importantly have fun. If this sounds like where you want to be, let’s talk!
We want to hire the best people based on shared values and skills. We look for honest, gritty, driven and responsible people who are always on the lookout for fresh solutions.
Mole Street’s Web Developer role leads web development efforts and technical consulting, providing both technical expertise to problem solving as well as development of website pages and HubSpot related development projects. Web Developers work across the team with project managers, designers, and marketing consultants to deliver for clients, ensuring Mole Street and their clients are always in alignment. Above all else, this person excels in web development for WordPress and HubSpot, and has expert level knowledge in order to code with both technical expertise and a marketing mindset.
We’re looking for responsible, accountable, and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. Web developers at Mole Street are expected to see things through a marketing lens, understanding how clean and secure code affects marketing efforts and digital products in a positive way.
- Web development and content builds in HubSpot CMS and WordPress CMS for website pages, blogs, emails and landing pages
- Implementation of technical audit work that includes development needs based on recommendations for SEO, content optimizations, modules, chatbots, integrations, website maintenance, plugin updating, code clean up and other technical projects as assigned
- Managing Mole Street sandbox, setting up and organizing packages of coded work that can be reused and leveraged for future projects
- Reviewing scopes of work for projects and providing recommendations regarding development needs
- Joining calls with prospects in closing call to share technical knowledge and solutions
- Collaborate with SEO specialist to audit website, specifically blog/resources page and key pillar pages to provide recommendations to increase SEO value
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with the marketing consultant to provide the client weekly status updates and agendas
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the client on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Ensuring their own time is accurately logged to Harvest to gather project and deliverable cost/value
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
- Believe that Great Things Are Happening!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 5+ years experience with web development
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certifications a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level?