Mole Street is an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner and industry-leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including growth-driven design programs, technical HubSpot consulting projects, and data-driven content marketing programs.
Our culture is driven by the core values of Joy, Grit, Accountability, Proactivity, Authenticity, and Innovation. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient, and results-oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
Mole Street is looking for an empathetic and passionate UX Designer who will bridge the gap between our client’s business requirements and their user’s needs. In this role, you will help define our UX and content design approach while also translating our user’s needs into elegant and intuitive web experiences.
- Work with stakeholders to help define website requirements
- Brainstorm ideas and create mockups, prototypes, and similar artifacts that clearly communicate design concepts to the rest of the organization
- Participate in cross-functional design reviews, effectively communicating design ideas and soliciting stakeholder feedback
- Bring simplicity to complex design challenges and user scenarios
- Create connections in the user’s experience that tie back to the brand and thread the content into a cohesive story.
- Plan and moderate user interviews and usability studies
- Create design artifacts that both visually delight and serve users’ needs
- Work with and help maintain a UX design system and component library
- Solve design problems through teamwork, open collaboration, and empathy
- Evangelize the importance of human-centered design both internally and externally
- Work directly with developers and HubSpot Consultants to ensure the finished product meets the design goals
- Stay current with UI/UX trends and innovations through team-lead learning opportunities
- Build and evolve design solutions in harmony with the HubSpot CMS and product ecosystems
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with a variety of concepting, prototyping, and visual design tools such as Figma, Adobe Suite, and Storybook, with an aptitude to quickly learn new tools as needed
- Experience conducting workshops, user interviews, and usability test sessions
- Ability to clearly express justification for your design choices and effectively give design feedback to others
- Consistently able to quickly grasp technical topics related to user experience, highly skilled at solving the right problem
- Understanding of design principles for accessibility and internationalization
- Comfortable working remotely and collaboratively with a distributed team
- Comfortable iterating on designs, shifting based on new insights
- Flexibility to pivot to new projects as priorities change
- Executive-level communication skills, excellent attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with grace
- Tenacious drive to hit deadlines and meet commitments
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.