Mission + Values
Mission: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
We’re a fully remote, global team of marketing and technology consultants. We’re always looking to connect with people who embody the values we live and work by.
Not everything in life and work will make you happy. But no one can steal your joy.
- Individual: Reflect on a moment of joy you experienced today.
- Team: Joy is contagious. Pass it on to your colleagues.
- Company: Spread joy freely through all of our interactions with clients, partners, colleagues and the community.
- Client: Harbor and grow relationships with people that share joy in the process of working together with us.
A Mole is honest, real, and true.
- Individual: Be free to be yourself at the office.
- Team: Be honest with each other and our clients.
- Company: Stay true to our mission and make decisions that align with our values.
- Client: Connect with people and companies that are looking for authentic connection.
Keep pursuing answers, exploring technologies, and following thoughts that lead you to innovative ideas. Ask more questions.
- Individual: Identify areas where a new solution may produce better results and share your ideas freely.
- Team: Learn from past experience and iterate to make the next time better.
- Company: Seek out industry insights, explore technology solutions, and remain current on marketing trends.
- Client: Partner with clients who genuinely want to improve and evolve their business.
Sometimes it’s jumping high. Other times it’s digging in. A Mole knows how to focus, roll up their sleeves, and get their hands dirty.
- Individual: Push through a particularly challenging task to produce something you’re proud of.
- Team: Get in there and help a fellow Mole out of the trenches.
- Company: Show up for our clients and partners. Be the first one to arrive and the last one to leave.
- Client: Work with people who aren’t afraid to put in a good day’s work.
Listen. A Mole is teachable, open, and receptive to opportunities to expand talent and abilities.
- Individual: Remain open to feedback.
- Team: Question yourself and others with the intention of achieving a better end result.
- Company: Be open to company-wide change that will better our culture and improve our service.
- Client: Partner with clients that have a teachable spirit.
We do what we say we are going to do — every time.
- Individual: Embody a sense of ownership for a project's success.
- Team: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Company: Set out to do what’s right, and if we make a mistake, own it and make it right.
- Client: Work with clients who believe they’re equally responsible for the project's outcome.
Think deeply and communicate simply.
- Individual: Come up with answers to your own questions, then seek out sound advice for selecting the best path forward.
- Team: Be intentional when you hand off a task to a colleague so they can pick it up and run with it.
- Company: Continually refine our procedures, so when business comes in, we have the systems in place to hit the ground running.
- Client: Choose a point of contact that is responsive and empathetic of the project’s end goal and objectives.
Benefits + Rest
We offer competitive compensation, generous vacation time, and full benefits. In addition, we observe a full week of rest each year between Christmas and New Years.