We’re here. We’ve endured, learned, achieved, and found our purpose. We’re like the brick building on an old stone street. Low to the ground where we can be amongst the people.
The soul of the neighborhood. Trustworthy and inspiring. A profound presence.
We’re gritty and curious. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in every person and every situation.
We’re here. Resolute and ready to guide others on the journey ahead. Leading with strategy, experience, and the ability to execute. Rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth mindedness, accountability, and clarity
We listen. We seek to understand.
To define the problem so we can find the solution together.
Mole Street co-founders and principals, Brian LaPann and Brendan Walsh, meet on North Mole Street in Philadelphia. Brian and his band are performing a show on a rooftop when Brendan hears the music from his home off North Mole Street and walks over to enjoy the concert. The guys form a friendship over music.
Live Music + Experiential Marketing
Mole Street is established as an experiential marketing agency with an office in Center City, Philadelphia. The team produces music and art events for brands such as Campbell Soup, New York Rangers, Comcast, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Barnes Foundation, University of the Arts, National Museum for American Jewish History, and the Brandywine Polo Club.
HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency
In 2018, Brian attends the INBOUND conference in Boston and is inspired by the problems HubSpot is solving for its customers. By 2020, Mole Street has earned HubSpot Diamond partner status and makes the decision to close the Philadelphia office space to embrace a fully remote team focused on three distinct solution lines: Technical HubSpot Consulting, Content Marketing, and Growth-Driven Design.
Today - HubSpot Elite Consultancy
Mole Street ascends to HubSpot Elite status as a leading Marketing and Technology consultancy with a global footprint, helping driving major business initiatives for enterprise and mid-market B2B and SaaS companies.
Mission + Values
Mission: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
Whether it’s guiding clients along the path to success or supporting team members in their professional goals, we’re mission-driven and here to help you reach your full potential.
Not everything in life and work will make you happy. But no one can steal your joy.
- Individual: Reflect on a moment of joy you experienced today.
- Team: Joy is contagious. Pass it on to your colleagues.
- Company: Spread joy freely through all of our interactions with clients, partners, colleagues and the community.
- Client: Harbor and grow relationships with people that share joy in the process of working together with us.
A Mole is honest, real, and true.
- Individual: Be free to be yourself at the office.
- Team: Be honest with each other and our clients.
- Company: Stay true to our mission and make decisions that align with our values.
- Client: Connect with people and companies that are looking for authentic connection.
Keep pursuing answers, exploring technologies, and following thoughts that lead you to innovative ideas. Ask more questions.
- Individual: Identify areas where a new solution may produce better results and share your ideas freely.
- Team: Learn from past experience and iterate to make the next time better.
- Company: Seek out industry insights, explore technology solutions, and remain current on marketing trends.
- Client: Partner with clients who genuinely want to improve and evolve their business.
Sometimes it’s jumping high. Other times it’s digging in. A Mole knows how to focus, roll up their sleeves, and get their hands dirty.
- Individual: Push through a particularly challenging task to produce something you’re proud of.
- Team: Get in there and help a fellow Mole out of the trenches.
- Company: Show up for our clients and partners. Be the first one to arrive and the last one to leave.
- Client: Work with people who aren’t afraid to put in a good day’s work.
Listen. A Mole is teachable, open, and receptive to opportunities to expand talent and abilities.
- Individual: Remain open to feedback.
- Team: Question yourself and others with the intention of achieving a better end result.
- Company: Be open to company-wide change that will better our culture and improve our service.
- Client: Partner with clients that have a teachable spirit.
We do what we say we are going to do — every time.
- Individual: Embody a sense of ownership for a project's success.
- Team: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Company: Set out to do what’s right, and if we make a mistake, own it and make it right.
- Client: Work with clients who believe they’re equally responsible for the project's outcome.
Think deeply and communicate simply.
- Individual: Come up with answers to your own questions, then seek out sound advice for selecting the best path forward.
- Team: Be intentional when you hand off a task to a colleague so they can pick it up and run with it.
- Company: Continually refine our procedures, so when business comes in, we have the systems in place to hit the ground running.
- Client: Choose a point of contact that is responsive and empathetic of the project’s end goal and objectives.
Meet Our Founders
Co-founder + Principal
Brendan is part growth strategist and part HubSpot hype man. He has 15+ years experience with a strong background in sales, advertising and marketing. After stints with the production team behind the Consumer Electronics Show(CES) and leading reporting efforts for Siemens Gamesa — Brendan felt there was something missing in the traditional agency world and founded Mole Street with Brian LaPann in 2011.
Brendan is responsible for Mole Street’s relationship with HubSpot and has overseen growth and strategy since the consultancy’s inception. His core focus is nurturing client relationships and expanding our solution offerings to serve scaling enterprise and mid-market B2B companies. Brendan is dedicated to growing Mole Street into the most experienced HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner in the HubSpot ecosystem.
Brendan is an equestrian and when he's not at work, you can find him on a polo field. He is also an avid world traveler with a passion for music.
Co-founder + Principal
Brian is dedicated to setting the standard for the consultancy of the future and realizing the vision of the company. He has been leading, managing, and building Mole Street for more than a decade. His core responsibilities include people, growth strategy, and operations. He is focused on nurturing a culture driven by core values and implementing business strategies and processes that result in wins for the collective good of the company and its clientele.
Born in Maine and raised in Southern New Jersey, Brian carries a BA degree from the University of Delaware in Music and Management. He co-founded Mole Street early in his career after a stint working at a law firm in Wilmington, Delaware.
Outside of working on the business, Brian enjoys time with his wife and three children. He is a classically trained guitarist, songwriter, and performer in the style of blues and rock and roll. He can also be found with two feet in the water, fly fishing for wild trout whenever and wherever he can.
Our Executive Leadership Team
VP of Operations
Director of Consulting
Director of Solutions Architecture