Mole Street is an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner and industry-leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including technical HubSpot consulting projects and growth-driven design programs.
Our culture is driven by the core values of Joy, Grit, Accountability, Clarity, Curiosity, Authenticity, and Growth Mindedness. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient, and results-oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient and results driven, taking pride in the work and the people who do it. Employees are highly valued and dependable, driven to win for the collective good of the company and its clientele and dedicated to breaking the mold from the agency of the past into the agency of the future as Mole Street grows.
The Senior Web Strategist is a position in the Creative Department, responsible for executing a number of web strategy deliverables to drive excellence in delivery on enterprise-level Growth Driven Design (GDD) solutions. Your mission is to develop and organize web strategies boiled into deliverables both written and visual that ensure the structure and framework for a website will deliver results, while creating a scalable plan that design and development teams can execute on. You will collaborate closely with the Technology and Consulting department leads to deliver for our clients.
Success for this position is to own the discovery and strategy milestones of web projects, making sure that there is alignment and framing around what and why we are going to build so that the build meets or exceeds the client’s expectations.
Two main disciplines are critical to success. The ability to:
- Execute Web Strategy - ensure the highest standards of strategy and execution of Web services
- Build Client Relationships - Build relationships with and present to clients
Below are examples of day-to-day activities that are not exhaustive:
- Creative direction, briefings and overall strategy for all web design and other design initiatives
- Execute on deliverables including but not limited to: sitemaps, wireframes, written strategy plans, IA messaging, SEO audits and strategy
- Ensure website strategy is clear for team and clients, and influence new ideas and initiatives with the team for continued engagement and expansion
- Develop reporting and insights on data and work completed, ensuring effective delivery of results internally and externally to clients
- Ensure performance standards are met or exceeded for our clients on all design, development and GDD-related products that get shipped.
- Support in project management, where appropriate
- Build relationships with key stakeholders on the client side and support account strategy and relationship management
- Aid in scoping new business opportunities
- Present key deliverables
- Daily huddle attendance - 9:32-9:47 daily
- Weekly account meeting attendance - 10:30am-11:00am Mondays
- Weekly Creative Department meeting attendance - 9:30-10:30am Mondays
- Availability on email, Slack, Zoom, and phone during working hours for connects with team and client as needed
- Manage your work and track your time through Mole Street’s project management system
Required Skills and Experience:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 4+ years experience with web development
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the agency space
- Experience leading, mentoring, and inspiring a team.
- Expertise in web-based applications (HubSpot, HotJar, Figma)
- Strong proficiency in effective website design and development best practices
- Previous experience creating wireframes and timelines for the execution of web projects
- Professionally adept in marketing platforms and tools including SEO, analytics, and comparative analysis
- Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, well-organized, and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible PTO policy
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.