Location: (Multiple Regions, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Department: Client Services
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-Level
Are you interested in working with a fast growing HubSpot agency and a highly intelligent team that loves to have fun? If so, let’s talk!
We hire only the best people for each position based on both shared values and skills. We look for qualified, gritty, driven and responsible remote staff, regardless of location.
Mole Street’s Marketing Consultant role leads account management and the execution of our client’s marketing strategy and plans, working to exceed client expectations – on schedule and on budget. Marketing Consultants work across the team with strategists, designers, writers and marketing implementation specialists to deliver for clients, ensuring Mole Street and their clients are always in alignment. Above all else, this person loves building and maintaining relationships with both clients and the internal team, and is an excellent and timely communicator.
We’re looking for responsible, accountable, and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. Throughout your time as a Marketing Consultant, you will apply introductory to advanced inbound strategies and tactics, be stretched, and grow professionally at a fast pace and work hand in hand with team members to create revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
- Working alongside the Marketing Strategist to deliver
- Producing high quality work that exceeds client expectations
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with the strategist to provide the client weekly status updates and agendas
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the client on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Ensuring Asana and 90-day plans are kept up-to-date
- Ensuring their own time is accurately logged to Harvest to gather project and deliverable cost/value
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Believe that Great Things Are Happening!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing and client services
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Journalism and/or strong writing skills are required
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Understanding of major social media platforms
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter and work examples to [email protected].
Show us you want it, and why.