HubSpot Implementation Specialist (Part Time – Remote)
Location: (Multiple States, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Department: Marketing Delivery
Minimum Experience: Mid Level
Are you interested in working with a fast growing HubSpot agency and a highly intelligent team that loves to have fun? If so, let’s talk!
We hire only the best people for each position based on both shared values and skills. We look for qualified, gritty, driven and responsible remote staff, regardless of location.
Mole Street’s HubSpot Implementation Specialist is a key delivery role. Our implementers MAKE IT HAPPEN! You will find yourself spending your days in HubSpot, building out the deliverables that the strategy and creative team have put their heart and soul into, and now you are making it go live into the world. If you get energy from execution, read on.
- Building landing pages, blogs, emails, workflows, website modules, paid advertising pieces and other deliverables through HubSpot
- Producing high quality work that exceeds client expectations with quick turnaround time
- Effective and real time communication and project management through Asana
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the internal team on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Believe that Great Things Are Happening!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing and client services
- Proficiency in coding in order to develop landing pages through HubSpot, email templates and other elements that would need front end code
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Understanding of major social media platforms
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter and work examples to [email protected].
Show us you want it, and why.