Position: PPC Specialist: Paid Social (Freelance)
Location: Remote with onsite flexibility in Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: Part-Time
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is seeking a senior-level PPC Specialist (Paid Social) to join our growing team. Our mission is to Empower Others to Realize Their Greatness, and we help our clients to achieve greatness through digital marketing, experiential marketing, and website design and development.
At least 5+ years experience:
- Managing paid social campaigns in a digital marketing agency setting
- Managing paid social budgets of $10,000 per month or greater
- Managing multiple campaigns for numerous clients
- Advanced knowledge in managing paid Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube campaigns
- Strong experience with reporting on conversion actions: calls, form fills
- Ability to report on campaign ROI
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, and automated marketing software a plus
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
PPC Strategy, Management + Reporting:
- Develop paid social strategies for multiple clients
- Manage paid social budgets of upwards of $10,000/month for multiple clients
- Connect the digital marketing ecosystem for campaign reporting: Google Analytics, Business for Facebook, Linkedin reporting, Google Tag Manager
- Build landing pages for campaigns using third party software
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting on campaign results
- Support new business opportunities, pitches, RFP responses and prospecting when requested; aiding with deck creation and in-person sales presentations
- Approach new and existing clients with a business development mindset, assisting in efforts to grow current accounts and intro new ones
Embody Our Mission and Culture:
- Empower others to realize their greatness, and remember that great things are happening!
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.