Position: Director of Digital Content
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is looking for a full time Director of Digital Content to join our team. The right candidate is passionate about and confident in their ability to lead creative teams to drive value for clients through strategic content creation, marketing strategy, data and storytelling. A self-motivated and independent thinker with inherent understanding of branding and tone of voice, and a quick wit, the ideal candidate is business minded, well-organized and an excellent communicator. They are able to adapt and respond to conversations that arise in the digital space. This individual will be part of the leadership team at the agency working alongside ownership.
Please provide case study and work samples upon submission.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building and managing content and designing workflow through HubSpot
- Minimum of 7 years of agency experience
- Undergraduate degree, in journalism, creative writing or english, masters degree preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in account management and project management, communicating and managing client expectations
- A deep understanding of marketing to audiences at varying stages in the marketing funnel with a proven track record of success
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to distill key insights about a brand, their goals and how to execute a marketing plan from start to finish
- High level understanding of WordPress CMS with ability to input and update web content and meta information
- High level understanding of HubSpot and how to organize campaigns that drive results
- Experience in managing content writers and optimizing content for SEO
- Experience in organizing and managing marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of marketing automation
- Experience setting up, reading and analyzing digital reports
- Experience in paid social media strategy, audience targeting and optimizations
- Experience in executing social media organic and paid campaigns through LinkedIN, Facebook and Instagram
- Understanding of how to incorporate best practices for SEO into content marketing strategies
- Embody our Mission + Core Values
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Day-to-day Responsibilities Include:
- Leading client on-boarding strategy sessions
- Cultivating and leading ongoing internal strategy sessions, distilling ideas into action
- Executing industry research, keyword research and instilling best practices for marketing based on industry
- Building marketing plans for clients
- Creating metric driven content strategies for client work and implementing
- Managing overall content strategy for clients utilizing and integrating Mole Street’s service offerings to deliver results
- Ensure tone of voice is consistent and impactful across all strategy and deliverables
- Managing creative teams to ensure consistent delivery and client success
- Build high level relationships with key clients and nurture
- Reviewing weekly timesheets and utilization metrics of direct reports
- Reviewing new business SOWs and providing edits based on realistic delivery and timelines
- Report to leadership weekly based on team progress and performance
- Supporting pitches for new business efforts
- Expand business for current clients
- Provide written and verbal feedback across all digital deliverables at milestone rounds
- Overseeing execution of marketing campaigns on brand and by deadline
- Provide creative direction to videography and photography asset creation for all marketing deliverables
- Ensure excellence in create execution and push teams to innovate
- Attend and speak at industry conferences on behalf of Mole Street
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take our business to the next level? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter and work examples to email@example.com.
Show us you want it, and why.