Position: Digital Marketing and SEO Strategist
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is looking for a hands-on digital marketing strategist to lead the strategy and execution of digital marketing deliverables for Mole Street and Mole Street’s clients. We are looking for a candidate who is knowledgeable, creative, articulate, and ready to work in a fast-paced, creative, and problem-solving environment. A deep understanding of digital marketing and SEO with experience in the industry is a must.
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Paid Social Advertising
- Undergraduate degree in math, data analytics, marketing or advertising
- Minimum of 3 years of full time experience at a digital marketing agency—executing SEO campaigns, SEM campaigns, paid social advertising, and strategic marketing planning.
- Expertise in data analytics with defined processes in analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data for all digital marketing channels.
- Installation of UTM tagging and tracking codes
- Analyzing technology ecosystems and implementing solutions for marketing projects – connecting marketing, CRMs and other tracking tools to create clear line of sight between marketing efforts and affected results
- Expert-level strategy and execution in SEO and content marketing to grow web traffic with a defined process
- Expert-level strategy, execution and management of social media marketing campaigns with samples of past campaigns that were personally executed with charted success
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN advertising
- Expert-level strategy, execution and management of SEM campaigns with samples of past campaigns that were personally executed with charted success
- High level understanding of WordPress CMS with ability to input and update web content for digital
- Experience in writing, presenting and executing strategic digital marketing plans
- Experience in presenting campaign results directly to the client and to internal teams
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- SEO optimization strategy, execution, management and optimization
- SEM campaign strategy, execution, management and optimization
- Analytics and pivoting to optimize marketing efforts – communication cross teams
- Paid Social Advertising strategy, execution management and optimization
- Email Marketing: strategy and deployment of newsletter and drip campaigns
- Strategic marketing plan development and execution on strategy
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.