Position: Digital Content Manager
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is looking for a full time digital content manager to join our team. The right candidate is a self-motivated, independent thinker with wide-ranging writing skills, inherent understanding of branding and tone of voice, and a quick wit. The ideal candidate is well-organized and able to adapt and respond to conversations that arise in the digital space. Please provide writing and/or design samples upon submission.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or advertising
- Minimum of 3 years of agency experience
- A deep understanding of marketing to audiences at varying stages in the marketing funnel from cold leads o conversions
- High level understanding of WordPress CMS with ability to input and update web content and meta information
- Expertise in building landing pages using third party service, Unbounce
- Expertise in building email marketing newsletters and drip campaigns in Mailchimp and other email services ideal
- Experience in developing content calendars for organic social media posting
- Experience in scheduling social media posts using Hootsuite
- Experience in Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot or other automated marketing tools ideal
- Experience in writing and managing blog writers, optimizing content for SEO
- Experience in executing social media organic and paid campaigns through Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN
- Understanding of how to incorporate best practices for SEO into content marketing strategies ideal
- Embody our Mission and Culture: Empower others to realize their greatness, and remember that great things are happening!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing original social media campaigns
- Curating sharable content for social media
- Community management
- “Instagramming” and Tweeting onsite at events
- Scheduling posts in Hootsuite
- Design and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Design and deployment of blogs
- Execution of social ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN)
- Uploading content to WordPress
- Uploading videos to YouTube and Vimeo with well-written descriptions and tags
- Going live on content throughout various marketing channels for clients and internally
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.