Position: Senior Digital Art Director
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is looking for a full time digital art director to join our team. The right candidate is able to develop memorable ad campaigns for Mole Street’s clients in a variety of tones. Please provide art direction samples upon submission.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or advertising
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience
- A deep understanding of marketing to audiences at varying stages in the marketing funnel from cold leads to conversions
- Ability to develop original digital campaign concepts
- Current understanding of paid Social Media marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Current understanding of PPC (GDN, Adwords, Bing)
- Excellent understanding of SEO and content marketing
- High level understanding of WordPress CMS with ability to input and update web content for digital
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing creative concepts and art direction for digital ad campaigns: Facebook and Instagram ads, organic social campaigns, email newsletters and drip campaigns, display ads, retargeting ads
- Get into the mind of the target consumer and develop meaningful ad concepts and art direction that speak to the target market
- Art direction using stock and original photography, as well as designing original illustrations and graphics
- Communicate respectfully and confidently with clients
- Support new business opportunities, pitches, RFP responses and prospecting
- Attend conferences, trade shows or other industry events on behalf of Mole Street
- Approach new and existing clients with a business development mindset, assisting in efforts to grow current accounts and intro new ones
- Embody our Mission and Culture: Empower others to realize their greatness, and remember that great things are happening!
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.