Position: Design Intern
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: 3+ days onsite weekly, possible offsite continuation
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is looking for a creative design intern to join our team. The right candidate is able to think outside of the box to develop creative concepts and eye-catching for Mole Street’s clients in a variety of styles. As a design intern, you will work closely with copywriter interns to develop a wide range of creative content like social media posts, print and outdoor ads, digital ad concepts and imagery for website builds. This is a position within the creative department at Mole Street. Please provide design samples upon submission.
- Design of social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Design of Facebook ads, display ads, animated gifs and video storyboarding
- Print design such as posters, flyers, table tents, coasters, banners, t-shirts, hats, billboards, bus shelters
- Website design: assist Mole Street’s full-time designers in mocking up layouts for client websites
- Brand development: logos, brand guidelines
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.