Position: Content Manager
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA 19102
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
Mole Street is looking for a full time Content Producer to join our team. The right candidate is obsessed with content marketing and achieving results. A self-motivated and independent thinker with inherent understanding of branding and tone of voice, and a quick wit. The ideal candidate is business minded, well-organized, an excellent communicator, and able to adapt and respond to conversations that arise in the digital space. Simply put, they are obsessed with making content and pushing it into the world.
Please provide case study and work samples upon submission.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building and managing content and designing workflow through HubSpot
- Undergraduate degree ideally in journalism, creative writing or english but not reqd.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in account management and project management, communicating and managing client expectations
- A deep understanding of marketing to audiences at varying stages in the marketing funnel
- A passion for responsiveness, detail and follow-up
- High level understanding of WordPress CMS with ability to input and update web content and meta information
- Experience in managing content writers/graphic designers and optimizing content for SEO
- Expertise in building landing pages
- Expertise in automated email marketing
- Experience in developing content calendars for organic social media posting
- Experience in scheduling social media posts
- Experience in executing social media organic and paid campaigns through Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Understanding of how to incorporate best practices for SEO into content marketing strategies ideal
- Embody our Mission and Culture: Empower others to realize their greatness, and remember that great things are happening!
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing project tracker/calendar for client work
- Client communication and responsiveness
- Building analytics, traffic and engagement reports in Google Data Studio
- Building ALL content in HubSpot including emails, blogs
- Building landing pages in HubSpot and WordPress
- Creating content strategies for client work and implementing
- Scheduling posts
- Design and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Design and deployment of blogs
- Execution of social ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN)
- Uploading content to WordPress
- Uploading videos to YouTube and Vimeo with well-written descriptions and tags
- Going live on content throughout various marketing channels for clients and internally
- Managing and producing podcasts, photo shoots, video interviews, and writing content pieces for Mole Street’s internal marketing content
- Writing case studies based on Mole Street’s client work
- Attend industry conferences on behalf of Mole Street
- Support business development efforts as needed
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take our business to the next level? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter and work examples to email@example.com.
Show us you want it, and why.