Location: (Multiple States, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Senior
Mole Street is a fast growing HubSpot agency and we're excited to be growing and expanding our team. Our stellar employees love to dig into challenging work, support our client's growth, and most importantly have fun. If this sounds like where you want to be, let’s talk!
We want to hire the best people based on shared values and skills. We look for honest, gritty, driven and responsible people who are always on the lookout for fresh solutions.
Mole Street’s SEO Specialist role leads execution of our client’s SEO strategy, working to exceed client expectations - on schedule and on budget. SEO Specialists work across the team with copywriters, consultants and marketing implementation specialists to deliver for clients, ensuring Mole Street and their clients are always in alignment. Above all else, this person excels in creating and executing an SEO strategy through technical and on-page SEO, using best practices in SEO to drive traffic and leads through our client’s websites.
We’re looking for responsible, accountable, and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. Throughout your time as a SEO Specialist, you will apply introductory to advanced strategies and tactics, be stretched, and grow professionally at a fast pace and work hand in hand with team members to create revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
- Execute SEO audits and present with client service teams directly to clients
- Create technical SEO implementation spreadsheets, highlighting all areas of technical fixes and programmed solutions (Page Titles, H1s, H2s, Meta, Page Speed etc.)
- Execute on all technical SEO implementation work directly on page for clients
- Run keyword research and create in depth SEO strategy for on-page changes an optimizations for our clients websites to create impactful changes to increase traffic
- Work with developers and implementation specialists to execute SEO work, ensuring that strategy is adhered to and executed well.
- Ensure most relevant keywords are chosen and placed on page throughout client websites as well as content themes to increase search volume for target keywords
- Collaborate with Content Strategists to audit website, specifically blog/resources page and key pillar pages to provide recommendations to increase SEO value
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on SEO success and results based on SEO strategy and technical implementations made, working directly with Mole Street reporting team to analyze and present results to clients
- Build and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinate with the marketing consultant to provide the client weekly status updates and agendas
- Work to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educate the client on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Stay up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicate opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Ensure Asana and 90-day plans are kept up-to-date
- Accurately log time to Harvest to gather project and deliverable cost/value
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
- Believe that Great Things Are Happening!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 5+ years experience with SEO digital marketing and content marketing
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level?