Location: (Multiple Regions, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Department: Client Services
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Senior
Mole Street is a fast growing HubSpot agency and we're excited to be growing and expanding our team. Our stellar employees love to dig into challenging work, support our client's growth, and most importantly have fun. If this sounds like where you want to be, let’s talk!
We want to hire the best people based on shared values and skills. We look for honest, gritty, driven and responsible people who are always on the lookout for fresh solutions.
Mole Street’s Sr. Program Manager, role leads the account management and execution of our client’s marketing strategy and plans for our Content Marketing, Growth Driven Design and HubSpot Consulting solution lines, working to exceed client expectations on schedule and on budget. Sr. Program Managers work across the team along with our strategists, designers, developers, writers and marketing implementation specialists to deliver for our clients. Often times, you will oversee multi-solution line clients and must be able to manage multiple work streams in parallel maintaining alignment with the client and internal team. Above all else, you must be passionate about building and maintaining relationships with both clients and the internal team, and be an excellent and timely communicator with a focus on execution.
We’re looking for consultants who want to be a long-term and respected contributor to our team.
- Working alongside our strategy team to deliver client plans for content marketing and website projects
- Producing high quality work that exceeds client's expectations
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with the strategist to provide the client weekly status updates and agendas
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the client on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Ensuring Asana and 90-day plans are kept up-to-date
- Accurately logging time to Harvest to gather project and deliverable cost/value
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
- Believe that Great Things Are Happening!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing and client services
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Journalism and/or strong writing skills are required
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus
- Experience at a HubSpot agency or working with clients directly within HubSpot a plus
- Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Understanding of major social media platforms
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level?