Location: Remote. (Multiple States, within 1 hour time zone of EST.)
Department: Marketing & Design
Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Senior
Mole Street is a HubSpot Diamond partner agency and industry leading technology and marketing consultancy. We are a fully remote agency with a presence in the U.S. and South America. Our clients consist of mid-market and enterprise B2B companies that partner with us to define strategies and execute programs that meet business objectives through technical and creative applications of the HubSpot platform.
We specialize in guiding our clients through digital transformation initiatives, including growth-driven design programs, technical HubSpot consulting projects, and data-driven content marketing programs.
Mole Street is seeking a senior-level, proactive, cross-functional marketing strategist who wants to be a long-term, respected contributor on a mission-driven team. The mission? Empowering others to realize their greatness.
Our culture is driven by the core values ofJoy, Grit, Accountability, Proactivity, Authenticity and Innovation. The team is positive, passionate, rational, resourceful, resilient and results oriented. We take pride in collaborating with each client to implement strategies that will grow their company. We also believe that “Great Things are Happening!”
In the Principal Content Strategist role, you will develop and apply introductory to advanced inbound and UX strategies for the web while working hand in hand with team members to execute revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
Mole Street’s Principal Content Strategist leads the execution of our client’s website and content marketing strategies, with a focus on exceeding client expectations. You will work cross-functionally across a diverse team of designers, copywriters, SEO specialists, UX strategists, UI designers, developers and marketing automation specialists to deliver for clients.
The Principal Content Strategist comes with 8+ years experience ideating strategies, executing metrics-driven programs, and creating alignment with Director- and C-suite level stakeholders. Above all else, you have an expert-level knowledge of the full inbound marketing ecosystem — from web development and UX design, to enterprise-level content marketing programs that drive organic traffic and convert qualified leads to our clients’ websites.
The day-to-day looks like:
- Presenting client-facing content strategies that cover both technical and creative aspects related to driving web traffic all the way through to bottom-funnel conversion activities.
- Reviewing the work of specialized team members to ensure that web pages and content outlines meet top-line business objectives while being balanced appropriately with SEO keyword targets and UX best practices
- Overseeing quality assurance of all content marketing deliverables
- Creating the content strategy and overall page structure for new website builds, as well as website optimization projects
- Collaborating with the SEO specialist to oversee website audits and clients’ quarterly content strategies
- Tracking and reporting on inbound program success during quarterly business reviews with clients
- Proactively building and consistently maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships through all available touchpoints (Zoom, email, texting, phone calls)
- Ensuring the timely, successful, and on-budget delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with program managers to provide the client clear, action-oriented, weekly status updates and agendas
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating our clients on our process, as well as industry best practices
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Accurately accounting for your time to ensure clear visibility as it relates to project, client, and deliverable cost/value metrics
- Properly communicating client and technical requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 8+ years experience in senior roles within digital and/or content marketing
- 5+ years experience in client-facing roles
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification is a plus
- Executive-level communication skills, excellent attention to detail, well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with grace
- Tenacious drive to hit deadlines and meet commitments
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of web design and development
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
MISSION: Empowering others to realize their greatness.
- Growth Mindedness
Are you a Mole at heart, and ready to help take your career and our business to the next level? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter and work examples to this application.