In the Principal Content Strategist role, you will develop and apply introductory to advanced inbound and UX strategies for the web while working hand in hand with team members to execute revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
Mole Street’s Principal Content Strategist leads the execution of our client’s website and content marketing strategies, with a focus on exceeding client expectations. You will work cross-functionally across a diverse team of designers, copywriters, SEO specialists, UX strategists, UI designers, developers and marketing automation specialists to deliver for clients.
The Principal Content Strategist comes with 8+ years experience ideating strategies, executing metrics-driven programs, and creating alignment with Director- and C-suite level stakeholders. Above all else, you have an expert-level knowledge of the full inbound marketing ecosystem — from web development and UX design, to enterprise-level content marketing programs that drive organic traffic and convert qualified leads to our clients’ websites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Presenting client-facing content strategies that cover both technical and creative aspects related to driving web traffic all the way through to bottom-funnel conversion activities.
- Reviewing the work of specialized team members to ensure that web pages and content outlines meet top-line business objectives while being balanced appropriately with SEO keyword targets and UX best practices
- Overseeing quality assurance of all content marketing deliverables
- Creating the content strategy and overall page structure for new website builds, as well as website optimization projects
- Collaborating with the SEO specialist to oversee website audits and clients’ quarterly content strategies
- Tracking and reporting on inbound program success during quarterly business reviews with clients
- Proactively building and consistently maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships through all available touchpoints (Zoom, email, texting, phone calls)
- Ensuring the timely, successful, and on-budget delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with program managers to provide the client clear, action-oriented, weekly status updates and agendas
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating our clients on our process, as well as industry best practices
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Accurately accounting for your time to ensure clear visibility as it relates to project, client, and deliverable cost/value metrics
- Properly communicating client and technical requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
Required Skills and Experience:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 8+ years experience in senior roles within digital and/or content marketing
- 5+ years experience in client-facing roles
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification is a plus
- Executive-level communication skills, excellent attention to detail, well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with grace
- Tenacious drive to hit deadlines and meet commitments
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of web design and development
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.