Mole Street is a Diamond HubSpot Solutions Agency partner and we're excited to be expanding our team. Our stellar employees love to dig into challenging work to support our client's growth. If this sounds like where you want to be, let’s talk!
We only hire the best people based on shared values and skills. We look for honest, gritty, driven, resilient and responsible people who are always on the lookout for fresh solutions.
Mole Street’s Director of Growth Driven Design role will lead a team of direct reports in the Growth Driven Design solution line to execute our client’s website optimization plans, working to exceed client expectations - on schedule and on budget. This position will require leadership of the internal team as well as communication with clients and oversight of the global strategy to deliver results.
We’re looking for outgoing, experienced content marketers who have led a team and driven proven results through content marketing efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing creation and execution of quarterly strategies
- Connecting directly with clients to come up with best in class GDD strategies
- Coaching GDD team members to empower the best results for clients
- Review data, collect and communicate insights
- Review of GDD deliverables for final approvals
- Tracking and reporting on success and results based on GDD work
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Engaging on sales calls where appropriate to help close content retainers
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the client on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with Mole Street leadership
- Ensuring their own time is accurately logged to Harvest to gather project and deliverable cost/value
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with Mole Street creative and development resources
- Believe that Great Things Are Happening!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 10+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing and leading teams
- B.A. or B.S. degree, Masters Degree preferred
- HubSpot certifications a plus, especially the Growth Driven Design course
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Our Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- The flexibility of working remotely
About Mole Street:
At Mole Street, we are rooted in unwavering values of joy, curiosity, grit, growth-mindedness, accountability, and clarity. We embody our values and find joy in learning, evolving, and discovering new ways to bring out the best in people and every situation.